GAMe’s:history and activities
GAMe is the acronymous of Young Mediterranean Ambassadors. It’s a project belonging to RMEI, the Network of Engineering and Management Schools.
GAMe association gathers together the young Mediterranean Engineers and Management students.
GAMe is an international student network.
It is the apolitical, laical, non-profitable student section of the RMEI universities .
GAMe is the association of Mediterranean students belonging mainly to engineering schools whose members join on an exclusively voluntary basis.
Aim of GAMe
- GAMe aims to have engineering students from around the Mediterranean working and communicating together in preparation of an international career.
- GAMe wants to answer this point by giving students the opportunity to meet each other and to work together.
- The goal is to make them more familiar with other cultures and other way of thinking and to enrich their own through the experience they gain.
The final aim of GAMe is to reach a close cooperation and a continuous promotion of students initiatives among the Mediterranean Schools
- educational exchanging,
- continuity of participation,
- internationality ,
- promotion of mobility,
- development of skills and versatility,
- co-research studies,
- voluntary social and cultural network,
- mentoring and trainings activities,
GAMe for education
GAMe aims to promote and develop students’ mobility, thus encouraging universities to develop their mobility programs and an exchange program, connecting people.